Free Preventative Maintenance
Ability Center is ready to get you back on the road! Regular preventative maintenance on your vehicle saves you money by extending the life of your wheelchair van. After a harsh winter, now’s the time to contact your local Ability Center for a tune-up. Our technicians go through an extensive inspection list to ensure that your conversion is in great shape for the new season!
What to Expect:
- Mobility Equipment and Conversion Safety Inspection and Service
- Full OEM recommended cleaning and maintenance for all conversion or lift components plus maintenance for manual or electric tie downs and mechanical hand controls – Does not apply to high tech driving systems
- Clean Battery Terminal and Run Performance Test
- Vehicle Multi-Point Inspection
- Any additional labor or parts at additional costs
- Does not apply to UVL lifts and in-floor ramp products.
- Extra fees apply. In-floor ramps and UVL lifts, add $75.00 to pull floor or lift pan
For a limited time only, get FREE preventative maintenance on your mobility equipment. Ability Center has convenient locations with experienced service technicians ready to inspect your vehicle.
Fill out the form to request an appointment today!