Ability Center offers wheelchair van financing and advice on the rates, terms, the manufacturer offers, factory incentives, and more. Mobility experts in our nationwide family of 48 stores will also help you explore local, state, and national funding resources near you.
The Ability Center financing process is designed to get you driving quickly! We will:
- Clarify and define your financing options.
- Obtain same-day approval of your application – typically in less than 60 minutes!
- Complete and submit the paperwork required by your financing company to write the check.
- Provide DMV licensing on wheelchair-accessible van purchases and trade-in handicap-accessible vehicles.
Additional opportunities to possibly reduce your costs include:
- A doctor’s prescription may exempt your purchase from sales tax.
- Veterans Administration (Disabled Veterans Program) programs that cover all or part of your expenses, depending on your disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation or workman’s compensation policies may include coverage for creative mobility products for your type of disability.
- Possible income tax credits, check with your accountant.
- Contact State offices in Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona, including the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Division of Developmental Services, to determine eligibility for additional funding.
- Valuable rebate or incentive programs from handicap van and wheelchair-accessible van manufacturers.