Additional opportunities to possibly reduce your costs include:
- A doctor’s prescription that may exempt your purchase from sales tax.
- Veterans Administration (Disabled Veterans Program) programs that cover all or part of your expenses, depending on your disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation or workman’s compensation policies may include coverage for creative mobility products for your type of disability.
- Possible income tax credits, check with your accountant.
- Contact State offices in Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona, including the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation or the Division of Developmental Services, to determine eligibility for additional funding.
- Valuable rebate or incentive programs from handicap van and wheelchair accessible van manufacturers.
Our easy wheelchair van financing and sales process is designed to get you driving quickly!
- Clarify and define your financing options.
- Complete and submit paperwork required by your financing company to write the check.
- Provide DMV licensing on wheelchair accessible van purchases and trade-in handicap accessible vehicles.