Free Lunch & Continuing Education Unit (CEU) with the Comprehensive Automobility Solutions Course
Ability Center invites you to attend this NMEDA introductory course on mobility solutions. Use the Online Form to register for an in-person lunch ‘n learn at one of our many locations, or to inquire about how you can schedule a private training session for your facility.
The Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions (CAMS) presentation contains a range of topics pertaining to adaptive automotive equipment for personal use:
- Understand and identify what’s involved in researching, evaluating, selecting and purchasing automotive mobility solutions
- Differentiate between professionals and organizations within the industry
- Categorize the resources available that provide automotive transportation options
- Identify the pros and cons of various common automotive mobility solutions for accessible vehicles and adaptive equipment.
- Learn the steps to establish a solid and positive working relationship with Ability Center