The Century Series wheelchair lift is an economical solution to your personal mobility needs. You’ll come to rely on the strength and dependability of the dual hydraulic lifting arms for years to come. The Century Series wheelchair lifts for vehicles are fully hydraulic in operation, for both the fold/unfold and up/down cycles. Lift operation involves the standard hand-held control, the on-lift controls, or the optional remote control.
Century Wheelchair Lift Features:
- A. accepted and fully NHTSA compliant
- Automatic fold and unfold
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Integrated backup pump
- 8” automatic roll stop safety feature
- Designed for use with automatic door operators
- Can be used in vehicles without raised doors, maintaining a comfortable fit in a garage
- Color-coded rocker switches are easily operated by those with limited dexterity
- 1,000-pound lifting capacity
- Loading position in either direction
- The Lift-tite system stows the lift platform securely while the vehicle is in transit
- Integrated back up pump
Please contact us today to learn more about this product.