PHOENIX–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Vantage Mobility International (VMI) announced that the first commercial use, ADA complaint Toyota Northstar E360 rolled off its assembly line today in Phoenix, Arizona. The ADA Northstar E360 is the only wheelchair-accessible van featuring a side-entry, in-floor ramp built for commercial use. VMI’s new Commercial Division will initially offer the ADA Northstar E360 through select dealers across North America.
- Unobstructed entrance for easy ambulatory passenger boarding
- Spacious interior enables easy maneuverability for passengers in large wheelchairs
- Maximum seating flexibility with optional mid-row seat and capacity for multiple wheelchairs
- Comfortable OEM rear bench and full use of cargo bay
- Easy-to-use ramp handle allows ramp deployment without bending, lifting or straining
- Slip resistant and easy to clean commercial grade Altro flooring
- LED floor lighting for ease of wheelchair securement at night
- OEM driver seat with full functionality
- Minimal ramp footprint for flexibility in tight parking conditions
Click here to read the entire article. Call us with any questions, 866-405-6806 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.