As a valued member of the Ability Center community, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities. We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our locations and vehicles. We know this is more important than ever. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are taking measures inside our branches to help contain the spread of COVID-19, including enhanced cleaning procedures in line with recommendations from the CDC, and employee training on social distancing.
- For our sales customers, we want to reasonably accommodate all situations. We can offer to bring wheelchair vans to your home to demo in a comfortable environment. And, in some circumstances, we can offer a free pickup and delivery for equipment installations.
- For our service customers, if your appointment isn’t urgent, please consider rescheduling.
- For our rental customers, while we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize some travel plans may change. To provide you with flexibility for these changes, we are extending our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home if they are feeling ill.
Thank you for choosing Ability Center. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you.